The Recfishwest 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Tuesday 30 October at the Fremantle Sailing Club, 151 Marine Terrace, Fremantle in the State Room commencing at 6.30pm.
At the meeting, members will be asked to:
- Accept the Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Accept the annual report and financial statements
- Appoint an Auditor
- Vote on special resolution of the Recfishwest Constitution proposed
- Vote in the Director Election
Included with this notice are:
- The meeting agenda
- The minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
- Special resolution of the Recfishwest Constitution (background paper attached)
- Candidate’s background information
Click the link below to view the above items:
Important Information – How to Vote in the Director Election
This year, in an effort to facilitate easier voting, Recfishwest is utilising True Vote to independently conduct the ballot. You will receive your ballot via email from True Vote when the voting opens on Tuesday 23 October. If you experience any difficulties, please give our office a call and get in touch with one of our helpful team. If you want to know more about True Vote, please visit www.truevote.com.au.
ONLY financial members are entitled to vote at the AGM, so please renew your membership if required. We will have contacted you separately if your membership is due to expire before the AGM.
Please RSVP by email to record your attendance or apologies no later than 5pm Friday 26 October 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.