Recfishwest’s Annual General Meeting will be held at the Burswood on Swan Function Centre, 1 Camfield Drive, Burswood on Tuesday 10 November 2020 commencing at 4.30pm to conduct the business outlined in the Constitution.
The business of the meeting will include:
- confirmation of Minutes from the 2019 Annual General Meeting;
- the presentation of the Annual Report, Statement of Accounts, Balance Sheet and the Auditors Report;
- declaration of any ballots for elections; and
- the appointment of Auditors.
The Recfishwest Board of Management is comprised of eight Directors.
- Five Directors elected from the Membership
- Three Directors appointed based on expertise
At the 2020 AGM vacancies will exist for two Directors elected from the membership to hold office for a term of two years. Directors whose terms expire are eligible to seek re-election.
Incumbent Directors, Simon McLernon and Dean Thorburn have indicated their intention to re-apply for the Board.
Only financial members are eligible to stand as Directors. A Member intending to nominate for the above positions needs to give notice to the CEO of Recfishwest in writing on the
Nomination forms must reach the Recfishwest office no later than midnight on Sunday October 18 2020 and should be submitted either:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF DIRECTOR”,
- or by post to: Chief Executive Officer, Recfishwest, Suite 3/45 Northside Drive, Hillarys, WA, 6025.
A confirmation of receipt will be returned.