Fancy a crack at catching one the best land-based sportfish in the world? Would you like to learn some cool tips and tricks to improve your salmon fishing, including lure and bait fishing, beach casting tuition and how to prepare and fillet your fish?
This years 3rd annual Salmon Campout at Cheynes Beach Caravan Park is a must entry in your fishing calendar. It kicks off on Friday afternoon 27 March through to lunchtime on Sunday 29 March.
The Great Southern Salmon Campout is designed for education, appreciation and loads of fun with your friends and family!
The event only costs $80 per adult or $40 per child, has plenty of activities to keep you busy and your mind on fishing the whole weekend. Camping or cabin accommodation is available at Cheynes Beach Caravan Park. Please contact them directly to book accommodation.
The weekend will include the following:
- Complimentary BBQ Dinner on the Friday Night – meet and greet
- Registration pack including information and Recfishwest’s top Salmon lures
- Demo and ‘How To’ workshops:
- Lure casting for salmon – rigging and lure selection
- Bait fishing for salmon – bait rigging and gear selection
- 4×4 safety
- Beach casting tuition
- Fish filleting and preparation
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts, fish from world class beaches and make memories that will last forever.
If this sounds like your kind of adventure, make sure you get in quick and register!
Click here to register!
Ticket sales end 22nd March 2019.