With 2020 already shaping up to be a bumper year for us with multiple projects on the go, our communications team is busier than ever before.
Consequently, we’re looking to recruit a communications officer to help the Recfishwest team to tell our community about all the work that is being done to create great fishing experiences for all in the WA community.
- Are passionate about rec fishing and/or have an appreciation of rec fishing and the drive to create good community outcomes;
- Are a great communicator, writer and social media gun;
- Have attained a bachelor’s degree in Media, Public Relations, Journalism and/or Marketing;
- Have a year’s experience working in the PR/Comms/Media industry;
- Enjoy working in a small, dynamic team environment; and
- Pride yourself on your work ethic and your can-do attitude
Then we’d love to hear from you! If this sounds like you – you can find out more about the job and how to apply here.
Closing date: 5pm, 9 February 2020.