The Recfishwest 2017 Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held on Tuesday 14 November in the Blue Water Room at the Marmion Angling & Aquatic Club commencing at 6.30pm.
At the meeting, members will be asked to:
- Accept the minutes of the 2016 annual general meeting
- Accept the annual report and financial statements
- Appoint an auditor
- Vote in the Director Election
Included with this notice are:
- The 2017 meeting agenda, the minutes of the 2016 Annual General Meeting and Candidate’s background information – Click the following Link Final Notice AGM 2017
- Ballot Paper for Director Election – Click the following Link BALLOT PAPER 2017 Recfishwest Director Election
If you wish to cast a vote in the Director Election prior to the AGM, the Ballot Paper must be returned to Recfishwest’s office or emailed to email@example.com by 5pm Monday 13 November 2017 to be counted.
ONLY financial members are entitled to vote at the AGM, so please renew your membership if required. We will have contacted you separately if your membership is due to expire before the AGM.
Please RSVP by email to record your attendance or apologies no later than 5pm Friday 10 November 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org .