Recfishwest has again teamed up with WA’s iconic fishing magazine Western Angler and Cheynes Beach Caravan Park to celebrate all things Salmon at the 2nd annual Great Southern Salmon Campout!
The weekend will take place at Cheynes Beach Caravan Park from Friday afternoon of the 29th March through to lunchtime on Sunday the 31st March.
The Great Southern Salmon Campout is designed for education, appreciation and loads of fun with your friends and family!
The event only costs $80 per adult or $40 per child, has plenty of activities to keep you busy and your mind on fishing the whole weekend. Camping or cabin accommodation is available at Cheynes Beach Caravan Park. Please contact them directly to book accommodation.
Check out the video from last years campout!
The weekend will include the following:
- Complimentary BBQ Dinner on the Friday Night – meet and greet
- Registration pack including information and Recfishwest’s top Salmon lures
- Demo and ‘How To’ workshops:
- Lure casting for salmon – rigging and lure selection
- Bait fishing for salmon – bait rigging and gear selection
- 4×4 safety
- ‘Reading the Beach’ – Selecting the best beach fishing location
- Beach casting tuition
- Fish filleting and preparation
You will have the opportunity to learn new skills from industry experts, fish from world class beaches and make memories that will last forever.
If this sounds like your kind of adventure, make sure you get in quick and register.
Register by clicking here.
(The link will take you to eventbrite to book your tickets).
For enquiries please email email@example.com