We thank you for completing WA’s Biggest ever Recreational Fishing survey. The results are being analysed, but in the meantime, check to see if you were one of the lucky ones to be randomly drawn out to win one of the great prizes.
- Limited Edition Legacy Series Engel Fridge Freezer with Camao Cover. Model MT45FP (RRP $1595) – Donated by Engel (Winner: Sam from Morley)
- 3 Nights for 2 people at Shark Bay’s #1 accommodation – Heritage Resort Shark Bay (Winner: Mel Murphy from Broome)
- Personal Location Beacon – Donated by Survitec (Value $400) (Winner: Michael Claydon from Balga)
- 2 x Fisherman’s Safety Packs (2 Crewsaver Fishing Life Jackets) Valued $200/pack – Donated by Survitec (Peter Phatouros from Hillarys and Massimo Salomome from Subiaco)
- 2 x $100 vouchers from Bluewater Tackle World (Value $200) Donated by Bluewater Tackle World Scarborough (Tim from Geraldton and Craig from Bicton)
- 2 x 12 month subscription to Western Angler Magazine (Value $50 each) Donated by Western Angler (Michael from Bayswater and Kim Brufton from Greenfields)
- 1 x Pair of Tonic Eyewear Sunglasses (Value $300) (Andre Zaug from Bayswater)
- 5 x Recfishwest Kids Packs (New Kids Fishing Booklet, Hat, Drink Bottle, Stickers, Sunscreen, Halco Lure) Value $30/pack (TBA)
- 2 x Halco Lure Packs (Dion War from Perth and Damon Thomas from Dawesville)
RFIF Have your Say Survey
3 x Daiwa Reels (Freams 2000) – Winners have been notified.